The Paw Print

Make Your High-School Career Count

Make Your High-School Career Count

Ola Alli

June 16, 2015

Less than 40 percent of Wilde Lake students are involved in clubs and sports, according to the latest Gallup Poll. Despite the benefits of extracurriculars, Wilde Lake’s involvement is low. I would like to encourage the rest of you, the other 60 percent, to get involved. In school, some of your...

The Student News Site of Wilde Lake High School