12 Seniors Progress to Round Three of Senior Assassin Game

After the second round of “Senior Assassin,” 61 seniors have been eliminated from the water gun game over the course of two weeks. Only 12 seniors will progress into round three.

During this round, a new set of obstacles was introduced to the participants. This week, the competitors faced multiple  “purges.” During a “purge,” seniors cannot protect themselves with floaties and goggles. All kills are fair game, regardless of attire. 

“The Paw Print” has highlighted three assassinations from round two. 

Alexis Kinhart Assassinates Kain Corkeron

Alexis Kinhart assassinated Kain Corkeron on April 19th by driving to his house to return a borrowed jersey.

Once Alexis received her target for round two, she remembered she still had an old jersey she had borrowed from Kain. She offered to return it later that night and Kain agreed. What Kain did not know was that she was planning to assassinate him, too. 

Alexis took her dog along for the ride and picked up her cameraman on the way to Kain’s house.

With a jersey and water gun in hand, they waited for Kain to walk out of his house. They noticed he wasn’t wearing goggles.

“We were really hoping he would come out [of his house] without [goggles on], and he did,” said Alexis.

When Kain reached Alexis’s car, he was shot and eliminated from the game. 

Avery Iadarola Assassinates Arielle Levine

Avery Iadarola assassinated Arielle Levine on April 21st, during a “purge.” Her friends encouraged her to eliminate Arielle while she could not protect herself with goggles, so she convinced Arielle to leave her house by asking her for help.

“I succumbed to the peer pressure from my friends and decided I needed to catch Arielle during the purge,” said Avery.

Avery set up her cameraman in the trunk of her car as she approached Arielle’s house. Avery tricked Arielle by telling her that her target was someone else. Avery messaged Arielle saying that they needed to go to the mall together to get Avery’s target out. 

“I told her that I needed help getting my [target out],” Avery said. 

Once Arielle reached Avery’s car, Avery attempted to shoot her. However, Arielle blocked the splash by shutting the door. Avery then ran out of the car and was able to successfully eliminate Arielle.

Emmanuel Dean Assassinates Madison Hays

Emmanuel Dean assassinated Madison Hays on April 20th by staking outside of a local restaurant Madison was in.

Emmanuel tracked Madison’s location and found her at a restaurant. However, Emmanuel was hesitant to go out because it was in the middle of a “purge.”

“I was scared of being outside because I thought my [assassin] would get me,” he said.

In the end, Emmanuel convinced himself to go out and get Madison. He enlisted the help of three of his friends. 

“I asked my friends that Madison doesn’t know to go and see where she was sitting, who she was with, and to see what we can do about this situation,” Emmanuel said.

After waiting in the parking lot for 30 minutes, Emmanuel saw Madison leaving the building. He ran up to her and successfully eliminated Madison.

However, later that night, Emmanuel was eliminated from the competition in an act of revenge from a friend of Madison’s, Henry Hopper.

The 12 seniors going into round three must be “in it to win it” with $365 dollars on the line, according to Avery.